Photobucket
Precious. 6E'08

14 May 2011

You You You

I'm hungry. I wanna get out of facebook and blogger but i can't seem to resist the temptation. >< . Stalking Justin Bieber and is screaming like crazy . Hahahahaha. I am a HAPPY KID now ! xD

To you,


Stop hating your friends just because you are jealous of them. You look so unhappy because you are not content with your life. When you have everything, you don't treasure it. But now you start to blame on other people because they start to leave you . You dislike *** yet you still go near her just to know what she is doing ? You stalk me in **  and got so jealous that you wish to snatch everything away from me . Come on, grow up ! Unlike you, i love my friends and i have no bad intention when i am with them . Don't try to hurt my friend, you bitch ! D<  Learn from your mistakes before everybody starts to leave you.