Photobucket
Precious. 6E'08

11 May 2011

Rainy.



During geography test, i accidentally on my sleep mode. My paper is full of nonsensical rubbish >.< POA test is even worst. Either I leave the pages blank or bomb whatever answer i have in my brain. Well, i am just trying to make my teacher's life easier by not attempting the questions. What a lame excuse ! -.-



School ended at around 12.20 pm so i decided to walk past my primary school since i miss it so much. Many things have changed but the teachers have not change. I saw this incorrigible auntie which i feel like slapping. D: Saw Ronald and Sean slacking which makes me feel like slacking too. When would i stop slacking/ daydream?!



To god,
Don't be angry. Pease cry . I am burning. The weather is simply unbearable for human beings like me. Need me to explain this sentence? Well, the word 'angry' refers to the heat and 'cry'


Ps: If you wanna leave any comments, tell me personally or post on my Facebook wall because i don't really like tagboard. xP