Photobucket
Precious. 6E'08

15 May 2011

Please leave a message at the tone.

Happy birthday, Gavin !

Today i don't feel like doing anything. - the lazy song . But the difference is i will pick up my phone :) i don't feel like going out. I just wanna stay at home and stalk Justin bieber. Have to tidy up my desk because it looks as if a tornado have just strike . Too embarrassed to show you the picture :X I hope it rains because the heat is unbearable . Staying in my room with air-con switched on. I swear i do not want to step out of my room . Well, read my private blog because closing it down again. I feel that there is no need to hide anymore. I realised i changed a little. I used to trust everyone i know. Maybe i was too foolish to do so. In the past, i would tell people everything without hiding anything from them. But now, i learn to keep certain things to myself. What the point of saying it out? Even if i have to say it out, i would only tell those who i know can be trusted . All i can do now is to hope for a better future . :)