Photobucket
Precious. 6E'08

17 May 2011


i will never forget the way you looked at me. Never !  


I haven visit my grandma ever since she is hospitalized. I am just too timid to face the reality. I am just too afraid to see her in pain. Thinking of her in pain causes my heart to tear apart. I am going she call my name, the way she hold my hand and the way she look at me ! When my friend's grandma passed away, i am so afraid that i  will be the next. God bless 




June Holiday Plan. 


*Going to meet up with my siao zhar bor. 
*Going to meet up with 6e'08
*Going to go out with my best friends 


Haven really plan but i don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Going to fail a lot of subjects. Haix. I don't know what to do now. Tomorrow, we have the CPR thingy. Heard that we have to do CPR for those plastic model. Idk. Walao. I only wanna do CPR for Justin Bieber ! LOL xD .